In fulfilling its Mission and pursing its Vision, Canuck Place Children’s Hospice will be guided by the following values:
- We work together as a caring, compassionate team to celebrate each child’s life to the fullest.
- We work in partnership with each child and family to address their physical, emotional, social, spiritual and cultural needs and values.
- We are committed to empowering every child and family to actively participate in their care.
- We are fiscally responsible.
- We are committed to improving the quality and safety of our services through best practices, knowledge creation, ongoing evaluation and continuous learning.
- We value and respect our partners, donors, staff and volunteers.