Dinner Party Embraces Life to help Canuck Place Kids
Having already raised funds for Canuck Place through a school based club that he and his friends implemented, Hunter Vogel wanted to do more…
Imagine a sit down dinner party for 18 hosted by parents John and Julie Vogel!
The guests were greeted by members of Hunter’s “Canucks Club”, a gourmet meal was prepared by celeb chef David Hawksworth and celeb Canuck Willie Mitchell, all food service and cleanup was provided by the kids and a vast array of fantastic wine was generously served from the Vogel cellar. Each guest was asked to bring a donation to Canuck Place and a staggering $9000 was raised!
This is an amazing display of what imagination and a drive to help others can do. The zeal of the children inspired the generosity of the parents and, in turn, others were encouraged to do the same.
We wish to thank Hunter and his friends, Chef Hawksworth, the Mitchells, the Vogel family and the guests who most generously donated to this exceptional evening. You truly do help Canuck Place Embrace Life. Thank You!
- Poppy info
- View the latest construction photos
- Innovative Fitness raises $47,000
- Employees raise $4,000
- Fraser Valley families fundraise for Canuck Place in Abbotsford
- A Canuck Place Family event
- Awarded prize for ‘Best Group Effort / Involvement’
- A tremendous success thanks to you!
- Dinner Party Embraces Life to help Canuck Place Kids
- Annual Holiday Light Display
- MCFD grant for Canuck Place