Canuck Place Children’s Hospice is proud to partner with the BMO Vancouver Marathon on May 6th, 2018 as a Gold Charity partner.
Since 2014, Run4Hope racers have raised over $46,000 to support Canuck Place children living with life-threatening illnesses and the families who love them.
You can add some meaning to your miles and support Canuck Place by signing up as a Run4Hope charity runner and fundraising as part of your race. Run4Hope participants can register for any race length, including the 4-person marathon relay.
As a special thank you for fundraising, the BMO Vancouver Marathon will also discount your registration fee!
Ready to challenge yourself?
Follow the steps below.
- Register here for special Charity Runner pricing
- Complete the required waivers and participant details.
- In the Run4Hope section, choose “Canuck Place Children’s Hospice” from the drop down menu.
- Choose “Canuck Place Children’s Hospice” as your fundraising team.
- Complete the rest of the form.
- You will receive an email from Crowdrise with a link to your customized fundraising page.
- Follow the instruction to set up your page, share out the link, and get fundraising!