Canuck Place Dance Challenge
We challenge YOU to take on the Canuck Place Dance Challenge and raise money for kids and families!
We had so much fun dancing for our Canuck Place Nurses that we want to keep going!
Do you like to dance? Help support Canuck Place by creating your own dance celebrating love and gratitude.
We know these past several weeks have been hard – not being able to go to school or physically connect with friends and family and that is why we are inviting you to join this fun Dance Challenge.
Follow along with our very own Canuck Place volunteer dancer/choreographer Emma, learn the steps, have fun and celebrate our amazing Canuck Place nursing team. Check out Emma’s fundraising page to learn more about her – CLICK HERE.
What you need to know:
- Follow Canuck Place on Social Media
- Watch for the Dance Challenge launch on Monday, May 11
- Grab your household family or friends to watch and learn
- Practice! Practice! Practice! And have lots of fun!
- Share your video online, tag @CanuckPlace and use #CPCHDanceChallenge
- Challenge your friends
- Join our fundraising team by CLICKING HERE and encourage your family/friends to support your dancing
- Text DANCE to 20222 to automatically donate $10 to Canuck Place
There are generous prizes donated by bestcanvas.ca – get your entries in early and watch for the prize announcement!
Questions? Reach out to our Dance Challenge Coordinators!