11th Annual Gift of Time Gala in support of Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Takes Place October 3rd
August 27, 2015
Over 700 donors, partners, sponsors and supporters of Canuck Place Children’s Hospice will come together for the 11th annual Gift of Time Gala and celebrate living in the moment on Saturday, October 3, 2015.
Presented by The Ledcor Group of Companies, the Gift of Time Gala will feature a three-course meal, live and silent auctions, entertainment, and Canuck Place family remarks. Global BC’s Sophie Lui will serve as emcee for the evening.
This year’s auction will feature several exciting items exclusive to the Gift of Time:
- Exclusive Meet and Greet with Pharrell Williams
- An exclusive trip package to LA for you and three guests to attend a live taping of NBC’s The Voice followed by a meet and greet with Pharrell.
- Mentorship Sessions with Ryan Holmes or Tara Poseley
- An unprecedented two-hour lunch at an up-scale Vancouver restaurant with either HootSuite CEO, Ryan Holmes or Lululemon CPO, Tara Poseley. A unique opportunity for a rising superstar.
- Original Art by Tiko Kerr
- Renowned local artist, Tiko Kerr, has been an integral part of Canuck Place’s 20th Anniversary celebrations and continues to be so through this year’s Gift of Time gala. Gala guests will have the opportunity to bid on unique table centerpieces that Tiko has designed and arranged with Canuck Place families, as well as a Tiko Kerr original.
Individual tickets and tables of eight are on sale now. Tickets are expected to sell out quickly. Purchase your now to avoid disappointment.
All funds raised at the Gift of Time Gala will support the delivery of specialized pediatric palliative care for over 560 children and families facing life-threatening illnesses across British Columbia. For more information, and to purchase tickets please visit www.thegiftoftime.org.
EVENT: 11th Annual Gift of Time Gala
DATE: Saturday, October 3, 2015
LOCATION: The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice is British Columbia’s recognized pediatric palliative care provider. Over 600 newborns, children and teens with life-threatening illnesses and their families receive care from CPCH through outreach programs and two provincial hospice locations; Vancouver and Abbotsford. Services include clinical respite and family support, pain and symptom management, 24-hour phone consultation support and in-house clinical care, art and education, recreation therapy, grief and loss counselling and end-of-life care. Through the investment of the community and our talented team and over 325 energetic volunteers we make a lasting difference in the lives of children and the families who love them. For more information, please visit www.canuckplace.org.