Get Your School Involved with Canuck Place
Each year, schools from across BC host fundraisers benefitting Canuck Place children and families. Last year alone, schools raised over $40,000 for Canuck Place!
Canuck Place children are peers to students all over the province and even stay on top of their curriculum in the Canuck Place classroom, which provides teachings for kindergarten through grade 12.
On February 28th, school and organizations around BC will be selling cookies to support children in their communities who need Canuck Place services. Hosting your own Cookie Day is easy, especially with the dedicated support of our Cookie Day Coordinators.
There are great prizes to be won, including a pizza party for the top fundraising classroom and organization, compliments of Panago Pizza.
Need more information? Reach out to our Cookie Day Coordinators below.
For schools in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver:
- [email protected]
For schools in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Langley, Mission, Surrey and other:
- [email protected]
School Fundraising Guide
- Start your own Canuck Place school fundraiser! Use our school fundraising guide below and email the team here with your questions.
Promoting Your Classroom Fundraiser
- Use these tools to help reach more supporters and raise more money!
- Here are some collection resources to help you keep track and organize the donations you receive.
- Donations made through your online fundraising page are received by Canuck Place and are automatically tax-receipted.
- If you have collected cash or cheque donations, they can be dropped off in person to Canuck Place Children’s Hospice or you can mail in your donations (please do not mail cash) to:
Attn: Community Events
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
1690 Matthews Ave
Vancouver, BC V6J 2T2
Yale Secondary School students hosted their annual Live to Give campaign and raised an amazing $22,000 for Canuck Place children and families! Their campaign featured a “locked in” evening, where the students lock themselves in the school all night for fun activities, including themed rooms, a giant slip and slide, and more. To participate, each student raised a minimum of $50 for Canuck Place.
We love this initiative because it’s unique, fun, and teaches the students about philanthropy and teamwork.