This summer, get outside and golf for Canuck Place children and families. It’s easy!
Summer has arrived in British Columbia and that means golf season is here! We know our community is eager to get outside, hit the links and golf for a good cause.
With many golf tournaments cancelled this summer, we’ve made it easy for you to still enjoy a day on the course while supporting the children and families we care for.
Calling all golfers! Get outside and play a round of golf while helping Canuck Place families!
From June- September, text GOLF to 20222 to donate $20 when you go golfing. Ask your golf buddies to do the same!
Third-Parties and Donors
Missing your annual golf tournament but still want to support Canuck Place? We’ve got you covered! Get on the greens, get some fresh air and fundraise! Join our fundraising page and challenge your friends to support your initiative.
Corporate Partners- Get Involved!
- Want to get your golf course or business involved?
- Donate $20 back to Canuck Place when golfers come and ask to golf for the kids.
- Donate a percentage of sales during a specific amount of time.
We love Prizes
Missing hockey and the Vancouver Canucks? We’ve got you covered! We have great merch for prizes!
- Raise over $250: Sleeve of golf balls
- Raise over $500: Canucks Hockey Stick or photo
- Raise over $1,000 +: Once a month, we’ll draw for a Canucks Jersey
Get up-to-date on COVID Golf Course Guidelines.
Want more information? Contact Tracie Seeley, Community Partnerships Coordinator at [email protected].