As pioneers in pediatric hospice care, Canuck Place is committed to the ongoing study, learning and research in pediatric palliative care through contributions to medical journals and textbooks to consulting advice to helping emerging hospices around the world. Our publications are listed below.
To learn about research currently underway, visit PedPalASCNET.
- Paediatric Palliative Care Offer Value Beyond Comfort for Families Canadian Medical Association Open Access Journal
- Palliative Care: Canadian Medical Association’s National Call to Action Canadian Medical Association
- Characteristics of a Pediatric Hospice Palliative Care Program Over 15 Years Pediatrics
- Mortality Trends for Pediatric Life-Threatening Conditions American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Resource Utilization among Individuals Dying of Pediatric Life-Threatening Diseases Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Palliative Care for Children Handbook of Palliative Care December 2012, 3rd Edition
- Pediatric Palliative Care: A Survey of Pediatricians’ and Family Practitioners’ Knowledge/Experience, Learning needs and self care BMJ Supportive and Palliative Care
- A review of Paediatric Palliative Care Service Utilization in Children with a Progressive Neuromuscular Disease who died on a Palliative Care Program Journal of Child Neurology
- Using Play Therapy in Paediatric Palliative Care: listening to the story and caring for the body International Journal of Palliative Care Nursing
- The Madison Clinic: Evaluation of a collaborative outpatient paediatric palliative care clinic Paediatrics & Child Health
- An Educational Program in a Pediatric Hospice Setting American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Care